Friday, April 6, 2012


Trying my hand at this blogging thing for a second time, I’ll repost some of my old blogs here too, for those that want read them as well. Anyway, I am hoping to make this blog about everything I love and hate, my little corner of the internet if you will. I’ll try to keep up a lot better with this one…lol.

Please allow myself, to introduce myself. I am 28 years old, I am originally from Charlottesville, Virginia, but now live in the most beautiful part of the country in the most beautiful city: San Diego, California. I love to talk about anything and everything under the sun, but am especially favorable to: sports (especially of the baseball, football, and basketball variety), TV (mostly comedies), movies (again…mostly comedies), music (of all variety except pop rap and pop country) celebrity culture, psychology, history, politics, religion, I love to curse and expect this blog to be littered with F bombs and maybe even a seaward or two. I am not sure what else I expect to put in to this blog, but I hope to keep everyone laughing, thinking, and maybe even shedding a tear. I’ll tell stories and tall-tales of yesteryear, write my opinion on current topics that I just can’t do on twitter and/or facebook updates. This blog opens up a new world order for me and the shit I can share with the world. Hopefully, I get my first real post up in the next couple of days, but I am actually going to be pretty busy this weekend, as I have quite a big Saturday planned full of socialization and will be spending Sunday helping out on a movie that has card caring members of SAG working on it. 
Anyway, I now have to start my weekend with a kickball game. Hope to be back on here soon.
Quinn 

No comments:

Post a Comment